From December 19th through December 30th, the folks at MyVegas have set up a series of daily challenges and bonus rewards, called the 12 Days of Holiday Challenges.
Play any slot game, and you automatically collect tokens. (Same as previous Bonus Games) The tokens have a different Christmas-related theme for each day… Ornaments, Stockings, etc.
When you collect all the game pieces, you are awarded a scratch card. There seems to be three cards each day, with increasing Playing Chip values and multiplier bonuses for each, depending on the Game Level you have achieved.
As with any scratch card, you select squares on the card by clicking on them, and behind each square is a chip amount. Keep scratching until you have found three matching amounts, and that is the amount of Bonus Chips you receive !!!
If you complete all three scratch cards within 24 hours, you are awarded Loyalty Points as a completion bonus.
Beyond this, I don’t think I can tell you much, other than to wish you all a Merry Christmas, and all the best for a happy, healthy New Year !!!
And, of course, the obligatory… Good luck !!!
This weekend the folks at MyVegas are having a Monorail Train Quest, where (as always) the pieces are collected automatically, as you play any MyVegas Slot Game… and you receive free Bonus Chips !!!
There are five sections to the Quest:
- 8 – Train Tracks – 750 Bonus Chips
- 10 – Monorail Trains – 1000 Bonus Chips
- 15 – Train Buffers – 1500 Bonus Chips x Bonus Multiplier*
- 25 – Train Stops – 2500 Bonus Chips x Bonus Multiplier*
- 40 – Main Stations – 7500 Bonus Chips x Bonus Multiplier*
*Bonus Multiplier – Determined by the Game Level achieved
Good luck !!!
This morning, the folks at MyVegas have unveiled a new one-day Bonus Quest game:
Puzzle Quest is the (now) familiar MyVegas Bonus Game, where as you play, game pieces are automagically collected for you… so you can win Bonus Chips !!! However, this time there is an added treat, that at the end, you can send the completed puzzle card to your friends.
The puzzle pieces you need are:
- 5 – Beach Goers – 400 Bonus Chips
- 10 – Waves – 500 Bonus Chips
- 15 – Casinos – Some* Bonus Chips
- 20 – Beach Umbrellas – Some* Bonus Chips
- 25 – Beach Club – Some* Bonus Chips
Some* – Bonus Chips awarded vary based on the Game Level you’ve achieved.
Enjoy the September Sunshine, and the beach scene !!!
Good luck !!!
Just in time for the Labor Day weekend, the folks at MyVegas have added the Happy Camper Quest !!!
Like other MyVegas Quest Bonus Games, the tokens are collected for you, automagically.
The tokens are:
- 8 Backpacks – 1500 Chips
- 15 Tents – 2000 Chips
- 30 Fishing Rods – 3000 Chips x Your Bonus Multiplier
- 50 Campfires – 7500 Chips x Your Bonus Multiplier
- 60 Lanterns – 15 K Chips x Your Bonus Multiplier
All you have to do is play any MyVegas Slot Game between now and midnight Monday (PST) to collect tokens and win additional Bonus Chips !!!
(And, really, who DOESN’T like Bonus Chips ?!?)
Good luck, and happy camping !!!
PS You may not have seen, but the next game that the PlayStudio folks are working on is called “Pirate’s Cove”… We’ll pass along more information as we get it !!!
The MyVegas elves have been busy again, apparently dreaming up a new “Frontier Fortune” Slot Game.
To celebrate the introduction, they have started a Bonus Game, where (again) the pieces are collected for you automatically.
There are five levels, where you collect / receive:
- 10 Lasso Ropes – 1500 Bonus Chips
- 20 Horseshoes – 2000 Bonus Chips
- 30 Jugs of Sarsaparilla – 5000 Bonus Chips (times your Bonus Multiplier number *1)
- 30 Fry Pans of Vittles – 7500 Bonus Chips (times your Bonus Multiplier number *1)
And the final level, where you unlock the Frontier Fortune Slot Game early:
- 70 Claim Maps – 10 K Bonus Chips (times your Bonus Multiplier number *1)
Good luck !
*1 – Our LTCF Team encountered varying Bonus Multiplier numbers, which seem to vary, based on how far they had advanced (in Levels) in the game.
The multipliers seem to vary for each player (Example above shows 8X, 8X & 10X)
The Sarsaparilla Bonus Multiplier varied from 2x to 8x