In advance of Halloween, the folks at MyVegas have designed a new Bonus Chips Game.
Play any slot game from now until midnight on October 30th, and you collect tokens automatically. (Same as previous Bonus Games)
This time, when you collect all the game pieces, you are awarded a scratch card.
You select squares on the card by clicking on them, and behind each square is a chip amount. Keep scratching until you have found three matching amounts, and that is the amount of Bonus Chips you receive !!!
There are five different Scratch Cards to win:
1 – Up to 2000 Bonus Chips – Collect 10 Claws
2 – Up to 2500 Bonus Chips – Collect 8 Ghosts
3 – Up to 5000 Bonus Chips – Collect Pumpkins
4 – Up to 10K Bonus Chips – Collect Tombstones
5 – Up to 35K Bonus Chips – Collect Bats
Good luck !!!
This morning, the folks at MyVegas have unveiled a new one-day Bonus Quest game:
Puzzle Quest is the (now) familiar MyVegas Bonus Game, where as you play, game pieces are automagically collected for you… so you can win Bonus Chips !!! However, this time there is an added treat, that at the end, you can send the completed puzzle card to your friends.
The puzzle pieces you need are:
- 5 – Beach Goers – 400 Bonus Chips
- 10 – Waves – 500 Bonus Chips
- 15 – Casinos – Some* Bonus Chips
- 20 – Beach Umbrellas – Some* Bonus Chips
- 25 – Beach Club – Some* Bonus Chips
Some* – Bonus Chips awarded vary based on the Game Level you’ve achieved.
Enjoy the September Sunshine, and the beach scene !!!
Good luck !!!
Just in time for the Labor Day weekend, the folks at MyVegas have added the Happy Camper Quest !!!
Like other MyVegas Quest Bonus Games, the tokens are collected for you, automagically.
The tokens are:
- 8 Backpacks – 1500 Chips
- 15 Tents – 2000 Chips
- 30 Fishing Rods – 3000 Chips x Your Bonus Multiplier
- 50 Campfires – 7500 Chips x Your Bonus Multiplier
- 60 Lanterns – 15 K Chips x Your Bonus Multiplier
All you have to do is play any MyVegas Slot Game between now and midnight Monday (PST) to collect tokens and win additional Bonus Chips !!!
(And, really, who DOESN’T like Bonus Chips ?!?)
Good luck, and happy camping !!!
PS You may not have seen, but the next game that the PlayStudio folks are working on is called “Pirate’s Cove”… We’ll pass along more information as we get it !!!
It was just announced this morning, that those crazy kids running MyVegas are giving away 300 MILLION Chips !!!
Here’s how it works:
- Like previous Bonus Games, your tickets are collected automatically.
- You can play any MyVegas Slot Game to enter.
- For every 2,000 XP Points earned, you get awarded 1 Entry Ticket.
- You can collect up to 1,000 Entry Tickets per day.
- The more tickets you collect, the greater your chances of winning.
- 10 Daily Winners will each receive 10 Million MyVegas Chips.
- 200 Daily Winners will each receive 1 Million MyVegas Chips.
- Contest started Friday, August 23 at 10 am PST
- Contest closes Wednesday, Aug 28 at midnight PST
- 6 Daily Drawings.
- Winners will be randomly selected from the previous day’s entries.
- Winners will be announced each day on the MyVegas Facebook Page.
- You are only eligible to win one prize, during this Contest.
Update: Yes, there was a hiccup at the end of Day One… but the folks at MyVegas seem to have it fixed, so carry on !!!
Here is the graphic with the Official Rules:
Good luck !!!
The MyVegas elves have been busy again, apparently dreaming up a new “Frontier Fortune” Slot Game.
To celebrate the introduction, they have started a Bonus Game, where (again) the pieces are collected for you automatically.
There are five levels, where you collect / receive:
- 10 Lasso Ropes – 1500 Bonus Chips
- 20 Horseshoes – 2000 Bonus Chips
- 30 Jugs of Sarsaparilla – 5000 Bonus Chips (times your Bonus Multiplier number *1)
- 30 Fry Pans of Vittles – 7500 Bonus Chips (times your Bonus Multiplier number *1)
And the final level, where you unlock the Frontier Fortune Slot Game early:
- 70 Claim Maps – 10 K Bonus Chips (times your Bonus Multiplier number *1)
Good luck !
*1 – Our LTCF Team encountered varying Bonus Multiplier numbers, which seem to vary, based on how far they had advanced (in Levels) in the game.
The multipliers seem to vary for each player (Example above shows 8X, 8X & 10X)
The Sarsaparilla Bonus Multiplier varied from 2x to 8x